Acumen would like to welcome members from the Alabama SAIL program. We are committed to providing you with support throughout the transition to Acumen Fiscal Agent.
We will continue to update this page with training materials that would help support everyone from Participants and Employees, to Case Managers and Program Admins. Utilize the training videos on this page and the materials that will be attached at the bottom of the page.
SAIL - Time Entry Training for Employers & Employees
Want to jump to viewing how to complete & submit paper timesheets?
- Click the chapters icon on the SAIL - Time Entry Training for Employers & Employees (video above)
- Select the "Paper Timesheets - Completing and Submitting" chapter from the list (timestamp 1:19:45)
- Select any chapter from the chapters list to view that portion of the training
- The video will take you directly to the thumbnail labeled "Paper Timesheets - Completing & Submitting" and the video will begin playing
- OR select the thumbnail labeled "Paper Timesheets - Completing & Submitting" to be taken to this portion of the training directly
- Hover over any thumbnail to view the chapter name
- Click the thumbnail to navigate directly to that portion of the training
Below are additional resources for submitting time entries via paper timesheets and the 2024 Payment Schedule.
- AL SAIL Timesheet
- AL SAIL Timesheet Instructions
- AL SAIL Timesheet Sample
- AL SAIL Payment Schedule 2024
Please visit us at https://www.acumenfiscalagent.com/state/alabama/ for resources for participant employer forms and employee forms.
SAIL - Acumen Enrollment Paperwork