Acumen would like to welcome members from the Alabama ADSS program. We are committed to providing you with support throughout the transition to Acumen Fiscal Agent.
We will continue to update this page with training materials that will help support everyone from Participants and Employees, to Case Managers and Program Admins. Utilize the training videos on this page and the materials will be attached at the bottom of the page.
For additional questions, click here to view the ADSS Frequently Asked Questions resource.
*Effective Monday, February 26th Acumen will begin enforcing timesheet and time entry due dates. Please reference the AL ADSS Pay Schedule for timesheet due dates. Any timesheets or time entries approved after the timesheet due date will be processed on the following pay period’s pay date. We highly recommend using the DCI Mobile App or the DCI portal for time entry. Again, if your time sheets are not sent to Acumen on time, or the shifts are not in an approved status on the due date, your employees' pay will be delayed to the next pay date.*
ADSS - Time Entry Training for Employers & Employees
*Check out the new training with real-time Mobile App & Web Portal Video demonstrations. Chapter titles include Mobile App Video or Web Portal Video to you help navigate the training below.
Want to jump to viewing how to complete & submit paper timesheets?
- Click the chapters icon on the ADSS - Time Entry Training for Employers & Employees (video above)
- Select the "Paper Timesheets - Completing and Submitting" chapter from the list (timestamp 1:48:02) or view the "Live Demo - Complete a Timesheet " (timestamp 1:53:34)
- Select any chapter from the chapters list to view that portion of the training
- The video will take you directly to the thumbnail labeled "Paper Timesheets - Completing & Submitting" and the video will begin playing
- OR select the thumbnail labeled "Paper Timesheets - Completing & Submitting" or "Live Demo - Complete a Timesheet "to be taken to this portion of the training directly
- Hover over any thumbnail to view the chapter name
- Click the thumbnail to navigate directly to that portion of the training
Below are additional resources for submitting time entries via paper timesheets and the 2024 Payment Schedule.
Please visit us at https://www.acumenfiscalagent.com/state/alabama/ for resources for participant employer forms and employee forms.
ADSS - Acumen Enrollment Paperwork