Since October 9, 2023, employees (including compensated caregivers) who use direct deposit or a Money Network pay card for their paychecks will only retrieve their electronic paystubs in the secure message center of the DCI Messaging Module in the Web Portal. There are many benefits to this including:
- DCI messaging is secure
- Use your existing DCI usernames and passwords to log in to DCI to view your paystubs/statements
- No need to use the separate Wells Fargo site, streamlining access
- Paystubs remain in DCI indefinitely until the employee deletes them
- For employees who previously accessed their paystubs from Wells Fargo, you will now be able to retrieve those from the DCI Messaging in the DCI Web Portal, instead of Wells Fargo.
- Employers can view statements in the DCI Messaging module
If you currently receive paper paychecks, you will continue to receive paystubs attached to your paychecks in the mail. There will be no change for this group.
For all Hawaii employees, you will continue to receive direct deposit and paper paystubs by mail, in addition to the copy in the DCI Messaging.
*For Alabama employees, please reach out to your previous Fiscal Management Servicer (FMS) for your 2023 W2s.*
View the user guide below on how to access your paystubs/statements (W2s) in the DCI Messaging module.